Have a passion for fashion? We are looking for style conscious, customer service oriented sales associates. The right candidate will be available to work days/nights and weekends. Responsibilities will include ringing sales, processing returns, answering phones, assisting customers, attending the fitting rooms, tagging, communicating the buy process to our customers, and any other tasks associated with a sales associate position. This is an entry level position.
The right candidate must meet the following criteria:
1) Great customer service and communication skills
2) Must possess knowledge of brands and current styles
3) Basic math skills
4) Ability to work independently
5) Ability to handle customers with sensitivity
6) Ability to work at a fast pace with accuracy
7) Ability to interact in a pleasant manner with customers
8) Must have flexibility with work schedules; holidays and weekends are a must
9) Must be able to effectively communicate the Buy Policy to our customers
If you are interested in working in a fun fast-paced environment you can download the application and email back to email@example.com or stop in for an application. We offer competitive wages and employee discounts!
Add Your Style to Ours . . .
Join the Plato's Closet® Team
Career Match Quiz
- Do you go through your friends' closets when they aren't looking?
- Do you check the person's shoes before saying "Yes" to a date?
- Do you know what A&F, LEI, and AE stand for?
- Do you enjoy working alongside like-minded, interesting, fun people?
- Do you like getting great discounts on cool stuff?
If you answered "yes" to most of these questions, we'd love to meet you.
At Plato's Closet, we offer:
- Full and part-time positions
- Flexible schedules that complement your busy life
- A great employee discount
*You will need Adobe® Acrobat Reader to view and print the application. Please print out the application and fill out by hand as Acrobat doesn't allow you to edit documents online.
Recent Fashion News
- The Ultimate Guide To Summer 2015 Country Music Festivals
- Sassy Little Ballerina Steals The Show!
- Timelapse of the Past 100 Years of Fashion
Posted On June 18, 2015
Posted On June 16, 2015
Posted On June 12, 2015